I know those of you with children are dreaming of the days when they head off to summer camp. But if you can’t send them to sleep away camp indefinitely, what will you do to pass the time? Courtesy of my eagle-eye friend Betsey, it looks like a new form of family fun is cropping up this summer: Drowning!
This sign inspired me to come up with my own family fun concepts:
For Ages 3-7:
- My Little Chemistry Disaster
- Let’s Go to Medical School: Starring Your Little Brother as the Cadaver!
- Crosswalks are for Sissies
- Where Does Daddy Keep His Gun?
For Ages 8-12:
- Setting Fires the Fun and Easy Way!
- Craft Projects: Broken Glass and Rusty Nails
- 50 Ways to Poke Someone’s Eye Out
- Making Friends on the Internet
- Advanced: Bet You I Know How to Shoot a Gun!
For Ages 13-17
- Sneaking out of the House: They’ll Never Know
- Unprotected Sex: Don’t Believe Everything They Say! (Recommended prerequisite: Sneaking out of the House)
- Finding Porn on the Internet
- Advanced Arson
- Smoking and Drinking: Why It Makes You Cool
Sessions are filling up quickly, so register now!